Friday 4 October 2013

Task 5 - Manipulation of diagetic time and space DONE

Manipulation of diagetic time and space:




How did I do it?


The scene where the psychic looked into their future and then the scene where the psychic saw the future of the two girls is the scene where I began included some transitions and effects. To give more of an effect in this scene, I added sparkles the closer the camera zoomed into the ball. To also give the impression that the psychic was really going to look into their future, I blurred this on Final Cut Express, I clicked on transitions then effects and clicked blur then to make sure that was what I wanted, I had to render it. This transition makes the viewer begin to gain curiosity in what is about to happen next. 

Once I edited that scene, I edited one simple thing to the scene where the psychic could then see into the girls' future which was including a black and white colour. Black and white was used because it gave the audience the idea that time has changed in the film in terms of (present, past or future). After all of that the very last thing I did to manipulate the diagetic time and space of my film was I slowing down the scene. I did this by pressing down on 'CTRL' then as the same time pressing down onto 'J', these two buttons brought up the speed at which I wanted to change it (speed up or slow down). I slowed down this scene to 50, I didn't want this too slow neither fast which was why I thought 50 was the reasonable speed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment